Followers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Finally out of my capsule

Well, as you may have noticed, I am not really a big news kinda guy. I tend to hide in my capsule for quite a while without communicating much :) but usually I paint a lot during those times!
Hopefully this blog will change all this! I will try to give updates about myself, but also Steambot studios, the company we founded few years back with a group of talented concept artists.
I am currently working in Los Angeles on a movie project, and getting ready for the release of EXODYSSEY, Steambot's first intellectual Property. Stick around as I will hopefully update news, unpublished work and more here.
Thanks for passing by!

3 comments:

Buttzeel Art said...

Great David!

Your paintings are special.

Hartemus said...

j'adore ton style David !

gousmanov vadim said...

very,very nice!
great work!